OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
For our Industrial Products business we have a vacancy for a:
Business Development & Sales Manager DEF (Maastricht area)
The Business Development & Sales Manager reports to the Business Manager Industrial Products.
- Business development of urea solution (DEF) in the European market
- Develops, implements and monitors the progress of the yearly industrial products sales plan, in line with the business strategy;
- Ensures proper allocation of DEF volumes to achieve the highest sustainable margins
- Ensures and maintains effective relations with existing and potential customers in Europe and ensures realization of adequate financial processes and other after care issues (e.g. customer complaints, cash management);
- Acquires new business by detecting and following up business opportunities, preparing tenders and negotiating contracts and conditions;
- Signals and collects relevant information on market developments and legislation, indicating new trends, in order to detect opportunities and threats for the business and anticipate adequately on them;
- Participates in projects and executes business cases that contribute to the performance and effectiveness of the industrial products business.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for motivated candidates with Bsc/Msc level in Marketing, International Business Administration, Business Economics, Technology or Sciences. Next to that it is important that you have at least 2-3 years of experience in sales (B to B) and have affinity with commodity markets (soft & hard), engineering and EHS. Knowledge of the European DEF market is essential. Furthermore, you have excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German and Dutch communication skills, as well as skills in MS Office and SAP are a pro. You are entrepreneurial, result-, customer- and long-term relation oriented, which is reflected in your negotiation style and skills. You are willing to travel on regular basis.
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in an international, complex, dynamic and challenging environment. You will be working in a small team of professionals in a fast growing international company. Ongoing attention to your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and abilities. Very good benefits and a great atmosphere.
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information about the procedure, please contact Nicole Peters, HC Business Partner Office & Projects +31 6 10513013, email@example.com.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button. We also cordially invite women to apply.
Acquisition based on this vacancy will not be appreciated.Solliciteren