Vacancy Digital Infrastructure & Workplace Specialist
OCI is the largest producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When you join the OCI team, every day you get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example with our melamine we provide sustainable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizer, people get food on the table every day. You deal with our products every day in everyday life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our emissions. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors.
The OCI Digital Infrastructure & Workplace team are responsible for maintaining and delivering all the systems/infrastructure that support operations and drive revenue generation, data & analytics. We provision applications, platforms and services that support our customers’ needs. We are a tight knit team of professionals, working seamlessly with our colleagues across IT and business functions in a fast paced, competitive environment. We get a lot done and we’re proud of our contribution to this incredibly successful business.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven person who takes action and likes to work in a challenging environment with a lot of developments in the coming years.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist can design, develop and manage the OCI technical IT infrastructure in line with OCI Group and other Operating Companies and coordinate relevant services in order to enable the business to fully deploy the common OCI IT functionality. He/She provides second and third level technical support to internal customers as well as external clients, acting as a point of escalation for our suppliers. You should be competent in IT infrastructure generally including modern workspace and will be expected to undertake project work and support in other areas as business needs dictate. Although primarily focused on the Corporate IT Network, it is very likely that this role will also play a role within the OT (Plant) Network.
The role will be fully global with some travel to Europe, the US and the Middle East expected.
- Work with the Global Director for Infrastructure & Operations, Infrastructure Manager, IT line management, the wide Global Infrastructure team and 3rd Parties in the design, operation, change, development and assurance activities for Digital Infrastructure & Workplace Platforms and Products consumed by OCI globally.
- Reporting to the Infrastructure Manager, providing critical subject matter expertise in one or more components of a shared technology platform.
- Work with the rest of the OCI Digital Infrastructure & Workplace team to govern the lifecycle of one or more of OCI’s shared technology platforms.
- Be the subject matter expert for one or more relevant technology platform components.
- Provide technical participation and oversight to Programs, Projects and BAU maintenance activities.
- Work with partners to assure detailed level designs and/or change requests meet the required standards.
- Plan, document and implement small changes where appropriate.
- Provide detailed review of upcoming releases\patches and major platform/component updates.
- Provide engineering resource in conjunction with OCI’s partners to relevant projects, delivering a ‘one team’ approach to technology delivery.
- Highlight opportunities to improve/evolve service and technology platforms.
- Assist with testing and validation of changes and/or deployments where necessary.
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support where appropriate
- Support and manage third party suppliers throughout the project lifecycle of requirements gathering, design, dev & test and deployment of shared technology platforms.
- Work with Director for Infrastructure & Operations, Infrastructure Manager, Project managers & IT partners to provide central technology governance across projects within the IT estate.
- Contribute to and maintain the Technology Services documentation repository, ensure oversight of supplier documentation where required
- Support wider IT functions with technical knowledge and experience where required
- Demonstrate a “customer obsessed” mind-set when evaluating solution options and platform improvements.
Key Skills Required
- Subject matter expertise in the following platforms/technologies:`
- MS 365 (O365/Windows 10/EOL/SfB/Intune/Azure)
- SharePoint/SharePoint Online
- Active Directory Services (AD, ADFS, DHCP, Group Policies, etc)
- File & Print
- Azure Active Directory
- Solid Operational experience.
- Proven experience of working with IT suppliers in an outsourced environment.
- The ability to work across multiple projects in parallel and the ability to contribute to wider group strategies.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with vendors and review technical proposals from a subject matter expertise angle to ensure technical solutions meet easyJet’s requirements.
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of ITIL.
- Good knowledge of other IT disciplines including Service, Data, etc.
- Proactive monitoring and performance improvement of current IT infrastructure (specific datacenter and modern workspace).
- Provide 2nd/3rd line support within the related working field.
- Liaise with IT infrastructure partners to coordinate new implementations, changes and maintenance of existing OCI IT infrastructure.
- Driving adoption for new and emerging features and products within Microsoft 365
- Deploying/managing/configuring Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) suite with conditional access.
About the ideal candidate
To succeed in this role, you’ll need wide-ranging knowledge and experience across IT Infrastructure, ideally within a professional IT services organization. You would have excellent working knowledge of implementing and maintaining Microsoft Server, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 Technologies in a hybrid configuration (combination of on-premises and Microsoft Azure datacenters). You also have proven experience in Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Azure Active Directory, Windows Defender for Endpoint, and Office 365 Productivity and Collaboration Tools (Teams, Power Platform and emerging technologies).
- Clear focus to deliver results, working with targets, reviewing progress and adapting their plans accordingly, motivating themselves/the team to achieve
- Open to new ways of doing things and questions existing approaches, views change as an opportunity and is comfortable working in a dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Expresses ideas confidently and clearly, builds positive and constructive relationships with others, gets to know colleagues within their own team and supports them to ensure team goals are achieved
- A completed HBO education in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- A driven person who takes action and likes to work with a flexible and pro-active mindset.
- Experience working in an ITIL aligned environment, with ISO 27001 focus.
- Exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Good analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills, orally, electronically and written in Dutch and English, with the ability to use tact and persuasive skills.
- High level of responsibility.
This is what you are looking for in a job
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions. In addition to a good salary, you will also receive a 13th month, a monthly holiday salary (>8%), a profit distribution and a bonus/target scheme.
- A social employer. We have a group pension scheme and health insurance with a group discount.
- Pleasant, open, informal working atmosphere. Working in a fun & close-knit team.
- More than usual vacation days.
- Room for new initiatives, ideas and personal development.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Henny de Ruijter, firstname.lastname@example.org , +31 (0) 622429347
If you have no questions, apply immediately!
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ button.