OCI is the leading producer of melamine worldwide and one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers and methanol. When joining the OCI team, every day you will get the chance to make a difference as you build your career.
You can also contribute to a sustainable living environment at OCI. For example, with our melamine we supply a raw material to manufacture durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. You encounter our products in your daily life without even knowing it!
The fact that we consider sustainability to be an important theme is also reflected in our operations. We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. These investments make our emissions among the lowest compared to our global competitors.
Manager Mechanical Engineering
This position includes functional leadership of a team of Material & Corrosion experts, Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers with the main objective to maintain and improve the reliability and integrity of our plants for the short and long term. In other words, guaranteeing the short- and long-term integrity of the installations so that they can be operated safely and within the applicable permits and legal frameworks, and thus the reliability of the equipment is kept at a high level and the installation can be operated efficiently.
- Leading the team of Material & Corrosion experts, Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers
- Develop and implement strategies for improving mechanical processes and systems.
- As functional lead, providing substantive mechanical knowledge to support the preparation of scopes for regular maintenance, turnarounds and improvement projects including quality assurance and associated resource planning and budget. Ensure compliance with all relevant standards, regulations and safety guidelines.
- Evaluating the performance of existing systems and proposing optimizations.
Who are we looking for?
- You know what good looks like and what is needed to reach the next level
- You are a hands-on leader who is able and keen to work across the spectrum: from setting direction to going into the specifics if required
- You drive improvement of Mechanical engineering
- You have a Bachelor/master degree (or equivalent through experience) in Mechanical Engineering.
- You have 10+ years experience in process plant equipment of which 5+ Mechanical related.
We offer a challenging job with lots of opportunities for personal input and growth in an international and dynamic environment. Terms and conditions of employment as well as fringe benefits are up to market standards
Interested in this position? We kindly request you to send your CV via the button “Apply” (see below). For more information please contact Simone Jacobs, firstname.lastname@example.org +31 (0) 6 51 28 02 55.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to be an even better organization. That’s why we are curious about who you are! OCI is a company that values diversity & inclusion. More information about this can be found on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/
Fill in the application form by selecting the ‘Apply’ buttonSolliciteren