OCI Nitrogen is one of the market leaders in nitrogen fertilizers in Europe and the world’s largest producer of melamine. When you join the OCI team, you have the opportunity to make a difference as you build your career.
At OCI you contribute to a sustainable living environment. Thanks to our fertilizers, people get food on the table every day. With our melamine we provide durable products such as tables, chairs, laminate and cars. You probably use our products every day without knowing it!
We continuously invest in the best available technologies to minimize our emissions where possible. This shows that we consider sustainability to be of paramount importance. These investments make our emissions among the lowest of our global competitors. Our terminal in Rotterdam will play a key role in importing “green” ammonia into Rotterdam and Europe.
We are looking for a:
Terminal Manager (location Europoort Rotterdam)
reporting to the CEO OCI Nitrogen.
Since our current Terminal Manager will retire in due course while working on some large projects we are planning a timely succession and smooth transfer.
- You are responsible for all operations in OCI Terminal Europoort B.V. (appr. 40 fte), 100% owned by OCI Nitrogen B.V.
- You ensure safe ammonia loading and unloading operations (barge, train and sea vessels) by providing strong leadership
- You further mature and expand the operations in OCI Terminal Europoort
- You actively drive operational excellence and the improvement of terminal availability\
- You are a hands-on leader who is able and keen to work across the spectrum: from setting direction to going into the specifics if required
- You know what good looks like and what is needed to reach the next level
- You are the first point of contact in all external relations of the terminal
- You have at least 10 year experience in site leadership positions in the (petro-) chemical industry and a solid grounding in technology and/or engineering.
An excellent opportunity to prove and develop yourself in a complex, dynamic and challenging environment. We aim to encourage your personal development and growth, tailored to your ambitions and capabilities. We offer excellent benefits and a great working environment.
In case you require more information? Please do not hesitate to contact Mirjam van Kruistum, HR Manager, +31(0)6- 51360498.
Everyone is different, and it is precisely the differences in people that help us to become an even better organization. That is why we are curious about who you are!
OCI is a company that values diversity and inclusion. That is why we cordially invite women to apply. You can find more information about this on our website: https://www.oci.nl/sustainability/diversity/Solliciteren